Free How to Play Capsa Poker
Free How to Play Capsa Poker
On this occasion, admin Lapakqq.com want to share a little info mengenaipermainan capsa card game Poker. Admin has previously given a brief article about the game capsa Poker.Well .. Now the admin will discuss about how to play capsa Poker guide in order to buddies who still do not understand or do not know about how to play Poker capsa hopefully after reading this article can give buddies on knowledge of how to play. So, let’s cekidottt guys …
In the play capsa Poker. Cards numbered 2 is the lowest, while the ace is the highest. The card game capsa stacking arrangement consists of 3 lines, namely: the composition of the bottom row (5 cards), the composition of the middle row (5 cards) and the arrangement of the top row (3 cards). So capsa poker stacking game is also called Capsa (5-5-3). To set the cards capsa The composition of the bottom row (5 cards) must be the highest, the middle row arrangement (5 cards) may not be higher than the bottom line arrangement and the arrangement of the top row (3 cards) are the lowest. The arrangement of cards in the game capsa stacking starting from the highest,
1. Dragon cards held is A, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, J, Q, K
2. Royal Flush – Combination arrangement of five highest cards with consecutive numbers starting from the number 10 and also the same flower, example
3. Straight Flush – This is a combination of five cards in sequence and blossoms is the same, but it is not determined starting from any number. For example To determine which series of higher check out its highest rate and then see the blossoms.
4. Four of a Kind (crab / Siki) Combination of four cards are numbered the same as comes with 1 free card. Within this combination that is important is four cards that have the same number, while the one next card was just a natural course. If the combination of 4 of a Kind (crab) against the combination of 4 of a Kind (crab), then the comparison is the highest number found on 4 cards.
5. Full House (Polo) is a combination between the pair and three of a kind (threes). Fullhouse specified combination of three of a kind threesnya. For example Fullhouse Queen is 8-8-Q-Q-Q. To determine where the higher Fullhouse views of Three of a Kind. For example, a combination of water 5 threes King will win against threes 9 pair Ace. Although higher than the Ace pair pair 5
6. Flush (Same Flower) is a combination of five cards with the same flower, in comparison of the flower, which is the development of the highest spades, and diamonds are fireworks lowest. If there is a combination of the same flower, it will be compared from last card number (highest) where an ace is the highest card. For example Higher than
7. Straight (Sequential Series) – It is a combination of five cards with consecutive numbers. For example 3-4-5-6-7, or 9-10-J-Q-K. To determine where the higher straight is usually chosen is the last card in the straight. For example 3-4-5-6-7 is lower than the 9-10-J-Q-K. Because the last card of straight 3-4-5-6-7 is 7, while the last card straight 9-10-J-Q-K is K. If the combination sequence of numbers together, then to determine the winning straight to see fireworks on the last card, for example: with the Straight wins are because the last card was the J spades Straight.
8. Three of a Kind (Threes) The combination of three cards that have the same number, if put on the bottom and middle of the arrangement, should be accompanied by two random cards. Example:
9. Double Pair (Two Pairs) The composition of the two pairs of cards pair, accompanied by 1 random card. If it is found that the second player has a double pair in the composition of the same card, then this would be the greatest pair and then blossoms. Example: Player A has a card Jack-Jack-7-7-5; while player B has a card-As 10-10- 9-9; then that player A wins is because the biggest pair each player won by a player with a pair of Jack. But if found double-pair balanced, then this would be the blossoms.
10.10. Pair – A pair of cards with the same number; where the “pair 2” is the lowest pair and “pair As” is the highest pair. If the players want to make a pair of cards in the lower or middle of cards, then the pair will be accompanied by three other random cards. However, if the pair is in the arrangement of the top card, then the pair will be accompanied by 1 random card. If it is found that balanced pair (for example, in the arrangement of the top), then this would be the development of the pair. For example: The composition of the top cards for Player A has a pair King sedangkan Player B memiliki pair King juga then the winner is player A, because it has a pair King who blossoms shovel.